[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Note: Some email programs may not transfer message text properly from a web page.
If you receive a warning that reads Could not perform this operation because the
default mail client is not installed properly, or nothing happens when you click
the Submit button or the mail program opens and the text in the message
area contains many %20, %0A or %0D characters, then follow these steps:
- Click the Preview button to generate the name/email text at the
beginning of the body message.
- Click the Highlight All button, then press CTRL-C
to copy the the highlighted text to your clipboard.
- Click the Email button to start your email program.
- Delete all text in your email program message area.
- Press CTRL-V to paste the text from the clipboard.
- Enter you full name and email address.
- Select the tablature(s) to be removed. The tablature names must be entered exactly as they appear
on the web pages. The naming format is SONGNAME-nn.tef, where -nn is a number
starting from 00. To find the proper numeric extension, move the cursor over the
download image and note the number on the zipped file. All tablature names must end with
.tef. You can enter a tablature with one of these methods:
If you enter a tablature that is already in the list, you will be notified. The
Web Page: and Collection: will be updated accordingly.
- Type the full tablature name into the Tablature: text area.
- Click the Browse... button and select the file name using your system file requestor.
- Copy and paste the song name from the web page into the Tablature: text area adding the
correct numeric and tef extension.
- Using the Web Page selection list, select the web page on which the tablature appears.
- Using the Collection selection list, select the collection in which the tablature appears.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each additional tab. You will notice that for each tablature, the
tablature name, web page and collection is listed in the Body area of the above form.
- To delete a tablature from the list displayed in the Body,
highlight the Tablature:, Web Page: and Collection:
lines for the tablature, press the Delete key, then press the Preview
button to refresh the tablature list.
- Beneath Reason For Removal: in the Body, enter the appropriate explanation for the removal.
If you are original submitter, the tablature(s) will be removed within seven (7) calendar days. If you
are not the original submitter, please provide adequate documentation as to why the tablature(s) should
be removed. The documentation is important to aid us in making the correct decision about the requested
- Click the Preview button to view the message as it will be sent to the librarian, or
click the Submit button to load the message into your email program.