Note: Some email programs may not transfer message text properly from a web page.
If you receive a warning that reads Could not perform this operation because the
default mail client is not installed properly, or nothing happens when you click
the Submit button or the mail program opens and the text in the message
area contains many %20, %0A or %0D characters, then follow these steps:
- Click the Preview button to generate the name/email text at the
beginning of the body message.
- Click the Highlight All button, then press CTRL-C
to copy the the highlighted text to your clipboard.
- Click the Email button to start your email program.
- Delete all text in your email program message area.
- Press CTRL-V to paste the text from the clipboard.
- Enter you full name and email address.
- Select a subject for your email.
- Enter the message you wish to submit.
- Click the Preview button to view the message as it will be sent to the librarian, or
click the Submit to load the message into your email program.